practica 4

Resultado de imagen para delfin

the little dolphin jumps hight into the sea

Resultado de imagen para alumnos en examen

yesterday they copied the smart one in the exam

Resultado de imagen para brincar cuerda
jump rope to exercise and lose weight this morning

Resultado de imagen para pelea

yesterday I fought with someone stronger and I won

Resultado de imagen para jugar xbox

yesterday i played xbox with my best friend all night

Resultado de imagen para bmx

effectively I am going to buy a new bmx

Resultado de imagen para caminata en el parque

I'm going to have a date in the park tomorrow

Resultado de imagen para iphone 11

tomorrow I buy a new phone of better quality

Resultado de imagen para leon

the big lion is the king of the jungle

Resultado de imagen para godin de oficina

on saturday i have to work early
























Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares